ULTIMATE CHANGEMAKER BOOTCAMP
SPECIAL EDITION EVENT
QUICK NOTE: OUR EVENTS FILL UP FAST! GET YOUR SEAT BEFORE SPACES ARE GONE
No Tickets Left!
Saturday, March 3, 2018
@9 am – 12 pm PST
168 South Los Robles Avenue
Outcome of this Event
- > A One Stop Shop to Learn Cutting-Edge Methods to Create More Effective Change (In the World and Your Own Life)
- > Valuable Connections With Committed Changemakers and Leaders Like You
- > A Unique Opportunity to Learn and Reflect on New Ways to Think and Act Around Change, Leadership and Personal Growth
About Ultimate Changemaker Bootcamp
The world desperately needs positive change, and more and more people like you are answering the call. However, most change efforts lack effectiveness because most changemakers lack the internal skills and personal resources necessary to “be the change”, lead in a new way and create a world that truly works better for everyone! We help changemakers change the world by changing themselves. In this engaging, fun and profound half-day Bootcamp, you’ll learn what you’ve been missing to make a deeper impact. Imagine how energized and hopeful you’ll feel when you discover our step-by-step process to make a difference that matters…and enjoy your life!
Who is the Dynamic Changemaker Leading This Bootcamp?
Hi! I’m Susana Rinderle, and I coach and train diversity champions, changemakers and leaders to higher levels of professional effectiveness and personal satisfaction. I’ve spent 25 years leading change and garnering meaningful results for employers and clients – across the U.S. and in Latin America and Europe – in multiple sectors including nonprofit, corporate, healthcare, education and government. I hold degrees in sociology and intercultural communication and I’m an internationally credentialed Associate Certified Coach (ACC). I’m a former TEDx Speaker, and I’ve published articles in Huffington Post, Workforce Magazine, Diversity Executive and Training Magazine.
I envision a world where every person receives all the knowledge and skills necessary to live their healthiest, happiest life, and fully contribute their unique gifts for personal and collective benefit. My four innate superpowers are insight, empathy, humor and problem solving, and my life purpose to learn and grow as much as possible and help others do the same. Descended from a long line of oddballs and creatives, I’m both artist and scientist, and a big picture thinker with an eye for detail. I relish my identities as chameleon, stereotype buster and injector of whimsy!
What You Can Expect To Learn:
- > Learn Little-Known Strategies to Multiply Your Effectiveness as a Leader in The World and in Your Own Life.
- > Access Our Simple Process to Unlock Your Confidence to Effect Powerful and Lasting Change
- > Discover Our Proven Methods to Gain Clarity that Will Take You From Confused to Focused
- > Learn Our Formula for How to Align with Your Purpose and Break Through Resistance
- > Create A Custom Blueprint that Will Outline Your Personal Journey to Success
- > Get tools and connections that can help you Become a better Leader and Changemaker in the world.
What Makes Our Events Different?
We don’t make big promises we can’t keep. We treasure integrity and accountability.
We love to laugh and inject fun and whimsy into our work! Deep work doesn’t always have to be hard, painful or heavy.
We aren’t afraid to admit we still have a lot to learn. (But that doesn’t stop us from offering the wisdom we’ve already gained!)
We won’t tell you that you created all the struggles and obstacles you face (or harp on the Law of Attraction).
We won’t tell you that your experiences of racism, sexism, or trauma aren’t real or important.
We won’t pressure you into doing woo-woo stuff you’re not into!
What We Don’t Teach
- That positive thinking will remove all your obstacles
- That the road to growth and success always goes upward, or is all springtime meadows full of flowers and butterflies – if you simply imagine it so
- External strategies and tactics to change your organization, community or movement
- That success should look and feel the same way for everyone
- If I’d had this program five years ago, it would have changed my life. It’s not the outside resources that people really need, it’s the fundamental inner resources to have the strength, capacity, determination and vision to go out into the world and take up something they believe in.
~Chris Montoya, Catalyst Workshops
- It’s world moving, building a whole other paradigm for people to make an impact on the world … for serious!
~Jillian, Change & Transformation Professional
- This is a different type of program, not your usual change management! It’s attractive to people who want to be on the cutting edge. It’s a new way of talking about change and providing people the resources to take bold action in the world.
~ S.D., Executive Coach & Consultant
Ultimate Changemaker Bootcamp is Perfect for…
Health and wellness
Org & leadership
Social justice warriors
Educators and teachers
Mental health professionals
Creatives and artists
Saturday, March 3, 2018
9am – 12pm
168 South Los Robles Avenue
Pasadena, CA, 91101